Oh dont you just lurve cable broadband!!
(vicky was DL some software earlier - look @ the transfer rate (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif) )
(http://www.yanksrule.co.uk/temp/Downloadspeed.JPG)
20mb in may / june
heh, tis good speeds, i just hope it isnt NThell your with
if you are, then do enjoy your 60k bandwidth when they are doing maintence ( which, according to a lot of my gaming buddies, is often....either that or pure coincidence someone always seems affected)
Oh.. and isn't there someone on the forums has something to do with nthell?
i'll try n get a screenshot when I'm away next weekend
i think its a 100Mbit line
from the f.a.q
"Is there an Internet connection?
Yes! We have a huge 100Mbps pipe available to us thanks to BT"
i want one at home so i could download teh interwebz!
Quoting: Losty
heh, tis good speeds, i just hope it isnt NThell your with
Yeap, we're with ntl, have been for at least 6 years (Or Virginmedia as they're now called)
As Allan said, gunna be upgraded to 20mb soon with an increased upload speed as well (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Thankfully we've never noticed any decrease in the speed
Im with Telewest/Virgin. Its crap tbh but im getting 4MB most of the time where as everyone else is only offering 3mb max!!!!
My transfer rate has never gone above 400kbps, usually around the 200 mark.
Unfortunatly im really limited on speed round here(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif)
Quoting: Allanv
20mb in may / june
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/beavisnbutthead.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/beavisnbutthead.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rock.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rock.gif)
Quoting: Losty
, i just hope it isnt NThell your with
Yup tis VirginMedia - TBH aint had too many problems with them (touch wood!!)
Quoting: Losty
isn't there someone on the forums has something to do with nthell?
Yeah Baz works for em!!
Quoting: nick69
Unfortunatly im really limited on speed round here
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif) bummer!!
Never had a problem here(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
I want cable... (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif)
Quoting: VIPER
Never had a problem here
Wonder why mr virginmedia/ntl employee lol!
Quoting: FUBAR
I want cable...
well i can give you a piece of cable lol (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
Quoting: FUBAR
I want cable...
Yes I'm with NTL but the price is going up to £37 next month (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif)
Quoting: VIPER
Never had a problem here
Well can you get them to update the lines in Trowbridge please!!! PMSLOL
Bah!
ADSL2+ for teh win!!!
(http://homepage.mac.com/hardrockcamaro/.Pictures/mac/downloadspeed.jpg)
"BeThere" £20 a month for 24Mbps (1.3Mbps upload) with unlimited use.
I "only" get 16Mbps as I am too far from the exchange but even getting 16Mbps of actual download is difficult as the Internet itself can't keep up...
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)
Quoting: HardRockCamaro
but even getting 16Mbps of actual download is difficult as the Internet itself can't keep up...
Skynet too slow eh (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif)
The Terminators don't stand a chance LOL
Quoting: HardRockCamaro
"BeThere" £20 a month for 24Mbps (1.3Mbps upload) with unlimited use
But they have very limited area atm. Im going with them when they sort out a connection in my area.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Yeah I know, I'm extremely fortunate really.
We can't even get it at work and we're pretty much right in the city, a couple of minutes walk from Tower Bridge...
Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Bah!
ADSL2+ for teh win!!!
Nice!!!
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)
Dunno what ours is . . . . .
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)
I just plug mine in and post!
Its all included in my rent so im not complaining!!