Yep My Typhoon must go :-( Need the cash to invest into my business
PRICED TO SELL £4350ono
1993 GMC TYPHOON - Number 170 of 1993 A Very Rare SUV, Please look it up on the Net if your unsure what this little SUV is and Can Do......
TURBO CHARGED 4.3L Chevy 90 Deg V6
Over 300bhp & 360 Lbft
CORVETTE AUTO BOX
ALL WHEEL DRIVE
59,500 Miles
11 Months MOT
5 Months TAX
Good Tyres all round
Just Replaced Front Brake Pad
Just Replaced Oil and Filters
STRONG FAST CHANGING AUTO BOX
Originaly Imported from Germany NOT JAPAN OR THE MIDDLE EAST !!!
Rarest Color - Forest Metallic Green and Silver
Engine has only run Stock Boost Levels
Parts Upgraded by myself
The Rear Suspension had been compleatly changed for all New Beltech Components including a 1.25 Rear Sway bar, Shocks, Leaf Springs, Bushing..... Boy was that the best mod Ive done!!!!
A Full From Turbo Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Down Pipe & Exhaust Electric Exhaust Valve/cutout (Dynoflow ERV) has been lovingly built The none functioning AC has been Removed
The Undersized Turbo Waste Gate has been deleted for an External 50mm one that exits seperate from the main system.
The SUV is all leather and in good condition. The Interia is all black.
The TYPHOON ALSO COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PARTS
that will allow you to turn the boost up if you wish (can go up to 20psi with these parts and that should take her over 400bhp with ease)
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
NEW Fuel Tank & Straps
SYTY Ultimate ECU Chip 10 mode's(The only one to use)
After Market Boost Gauge & Pod
Rear Brake Shoes
So there you go....... A Civalised Family Bus with a big boot that can do the Quaite Mile in low 13s and 0-60 in less than 5s (in the Wet..lol) Only selling as I need to invest every penny I have into my Business
RING FOR MORE DETAILS 01522 853858
or email sales@asoundsolution.co.uk
CHEERS
Fin
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/asoundsolution/DSC01020.jpg)
Front Spot light now fixed (2 new ones are fitted)
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/asoundsolution/DSC01019.jpg)
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/asoundsolution/Pig072.jpg)
50mm Waste Gate
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/asoundsolution/DSC01028.jpg)
All the rear suspension is NEW and make's the SUV handle dramaticaly better
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/turbobaz/fin.jpg)
Shame to hear it got to go mate (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif)
I'd like to have one of these, would be cool. unfortunatly I can't.
YES YOU CAN(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif) You can do what you want......And this one has a big advantage over many..........It Works(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
That's got Shifty's name all over it.... How about it Shifty? (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/drive.gif)
im crying because i want that so bad..... need to think hard.....
I'll take £4000 Cash for it.................... NOW THINK AWAY(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif)
ive actually just sent you a message.....
lol edge gunna buy it (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
I completely forgot EDGE was looking for an auto for the misses.... (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/roll.gif)
Does it have ABS? (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)
Quoting: Titsy
Does it have ABS?
[lowblow] She's not fussed, after all edge hasn't...[/lowblow] (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)
Ooh bugger neither do I (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
Go on Edge....Do It!
Oh, Shifty . . . (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Quoting: Finlay
I'll take £4000 Cash for it.................
Christ, I don't even
want one and that sounds tempting ! (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sofa.gif)
Quoting: Roadkill
Oh, Shifty . . .
Go on Shifty, you know you want too (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/drive.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/beavisnbutthead.gif)
ABS Question....
NO it dosnt have ABS and I would advise every Typhoon owner to Remove the system as I have done....
Doing 80mph up to a round about and the The Brake pedal going solid and not applying any force to the brakes is a big problem.....Thank god for the E-brake just managed to slow us down (new shoes supplied with the truck..lol)
This problem is a common fault with the TY & SY's and has caused many crashes/right offs in the states
Now with out the system on the TY the braking force is Much better and it slows down quicker... Also less brake fade
If only it had 4 doors, i'd be all over that. as it is i'm gonna go with a VW T4 (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif)
So many cars, so little time........................
Money and storage space LOL
Good luck Fin, don't think this one will hang around (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)
Quoting: Finlay
NO it dosnt have ABS
I was thinking more for the wheel speed sensors to fit TC and LC rather than for brakes...
The Drive system already gives the power to the wheels that has the most grip...
But all the sensors are still there and are working (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Well guys If you know anyone that does want it (Has the Cash For It) then let me know
Cheers
Fin
any pictures?
Second post down :-)
I'll be taking some current ones when the sun comes out
Cheers
Fin
Quoting: Finlay
I'll be taking some current ones when the sun comes out
I thought you were looking for a quick sale (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/cloud.gif)
lol....You have been waiting to use the Smiley(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif)
Its never stopped pissing it down here for the last few days......
Anyway today looks lighter
EDGE HAS A REPLY(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
Quoting: Finlay
Second post down :-)
I'll be taking some current ones when the sun comes out
Oh sorry, im at work using opera and it blocks images.. will have to switch to FF..
Quoting: Finlay
EDGE HAS A REPLY
almost tempted...... almost.....
damnit.... that didn't last long..... (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif)
I can take payment on a credit card....or two (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Think of all the Kitchen Cabinates that you could fit in the back of the practical Phoon
that's a good point.... but i think if i had the phoon i couldn't have the cabinets, so i'd have to keep all my plates and glasses in the car.... how inconvenient !!!
and no way could i put anything on a card... it took me years to clear them when i was 20 and i vowed not to use them for big things ever again..... that also includes 30 lots of £100 transactions (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
Well thats it ... Apart from a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0.... Im yankless for the forseable future (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif)
YAY a few months off from the spanners then...lol
Its sold to a bloke in Croydon
well done mate (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Good news, Mate. (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Now to open my Exhaust Fabrication Workshop....(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
I'll keep you posted(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)
nice going mate, if ya dont mind me asking how much £££ u get? ? ?
Exhaust workshop hey....hmmmm (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)
Quoting: ianjpage
Exhaust workshop hey....hmmmm
Ditto - that's one thing I Haven't brought for the Camaro . . . (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/confused.gif)
Quoting: Roadkill
Ditto - that's one thing I Haven't brought for the Camaro . . .
Thought you would've learnt from the Chavs'cort (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/smirk.gif)
Nah - It's been so long since I've had an exhaust for the Maro - It's just become second nature not to have one . . .
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
I took £4200 for it which means I lost around £250 in total.... on what I spent and what the Phoon cost in the first place.
What I have lost is Hours and Hours of my time fixing the damm thing(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif)
I might have a change in the future and buy an Oz car. A nice UTE (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Hmm not too bad money then realy (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)
I tell you one thing its not the easiest car to sell.... And Lots of time wasters more than I have ever had with past car sales
Hmmm odd, spose its cos its not yer normal vehicle .....
Losing £250 on a car is good going imho, especially when you've factored in what bits you've bought for it.
Try that with a Eurobox...
Plus you sold it quickly really (due to the price imho), some yanks sit around for months on end.
Ive always moved them quick, and sold them at the right price for me at the time
Its not your normal Yank owner that come to buy the Typhoons....
Many of the people that phoned were used to Jap and Euro cars (a of 911 and a couple of BMW M3 owners) one guy came over and just slated Typhoons and Syclones for 20 mins....Saying he had seen 5 so far and all were crap.... I suggested he went to have a look at the 1993 No 2200 Typhoon in the states...(Its in GM's lockup and has never been sold)(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif)
The guy that did buy it knew what GMC build quality was like..lol
Im happy to sell it so quick as I was expecting the long haul with this one. And them pound notes sure look good (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)