MKB Forum

Other Forums => Classifieds & Useful eBay Links => Topic started by: Titsy on May 30, 2007, 01:25:35 PM

Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: Titsy on May 30, 2007, 01:25:35 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-CHEVROLET-CAMARO-SS-HIGH-PERFORMANCE-LOW-MILES_W0QQitemZ330125083540QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: Jamieg285 on May 30, 2007, 01:31:38 PM
Niiiiiice!!!

Bet it won't be cheap though.
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: Titsy on May 30, 2007, 01:41:06 PM
Probably not, the guy put $40k into it...
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: Pod on May 30, 2007, 02:02:55 PM
Someone posted that up on here before.
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: Incursus on May 30, 2007, 02:32:52 PM
Very nice (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: HardRockCamaro on May 30, 2007, 02:39:27 PM
That's very pretty.

(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: EDGE on May 30, 2007, 03:28:16 PM
i bet that goes like holy hell (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: F Body on May 30, 2007, 03:59:51 PM
Even though I've had a couple of white cars I think it's too plain.

Don't know if you could call a 4th Gen a Sleeper (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: philoldsmobile on May 30, 2007, 11:20:43 PM
(http://www.rettilimania.it/images/imagecache/can-o-worms.jpg)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: F Body on May 31, 2007, 06:43:11 AM
Yes at the end of the day it's still an LT1 with reverse flow cooling (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: Fieldy on May 31, 2007, 09:58:27 AM
It's white (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif)

(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/smirk.gif)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: Jamieg285 on May 31, 2007, 10:22:13 AM
Quoting: Fieldy
It's white  


Hey, there's nothing wrong with white cars.


Except maybe they're a bitch to keep clean.



And you need sunglass to work on them with the suns out.


I like my white car

(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/jamieg.gif)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: Fieldy on May 31, 2007, 10:27:06 AM
Thats why I hate them...

Dirty Puddle....NOOOOOOOOOOO! (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)

I had A white car, As A DD I couldn't again....Each to their own (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)
Title: 1997 Chevrolet : Camaro SS
Post by: F Body on May 31, 2007, 01:02:18 PM
Quoting: Fieldy
I had A white car, As A DD I couldn't again....Each to their own


Funny after my second black car I said never again (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)

When I bought the Z28 the dealer offered me $2,000 off to take a black one, very nearly did, but on reflection black would have been looking a lot more tired by now(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)

As you say each to there own.