MKB Forum

General MKB => General Banter => Topic started by: F Body on June 14, 2007, 06:01:33 PM

Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: F Body on June 14, 2007, 06:01:33 PM
A Seat Motor Vehicle !

Has F Body finally lost the plot ?

Did he ever know the plot in the first place ??

Meet Audra Baltrukonyte. She's a 21-year-old Lithuanian model and student, who also happens to be a salesperson at MK SEAT in Milton Keynes. As the photo attests, Audra is a very pretty girl, and according to the PR folks at SEAT UK, she is an effective salesperson who frequently outperforms her compatriots at the dealership. Somehow, this does not surprise us.

(http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/06/audrabaltrukonyte_seat450.jpg)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: sixpack2639 on June 14, 2007, 06:33:13 PM
I have a seat for her!!!(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: Titsy on June 14, 2007, 06:43:59 PM
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/emot-quagmire.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/emot-quagmire.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/emot-quagmire.gif)Goo...
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: HardRockCamaro on June 14, 2007, 07:51:35 PM
Never liked Johnny Foreigner.

Jane on the other hand...
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: art b on June 14, 2007, 09:58:08 PM
Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Never liked Johnny Foreigner.

Jane on the other hand...

(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/funny.gif)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: art b on June 14, 2007, 09:59:56 PM
hmm eastern european babes........(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: FUBAR on June 15, 2007, 02:17:25 AM
Quoting: art b
hmm eastern european babes........  


Don't, you'll get Chris all "moist in his special places"... (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: FUBAR on June 15, 2007, 02:19:17 AM
Quoting: Titsy
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/emot-quagmire.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/emot-quagmire.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/emot-quagmire.gif)Goo...


(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/plusone.gif)
but a bit tall looking for my liking (I don't think its just the camera angle)... not keen on having to stand on Tip-toes to kiss my GF... (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: Incursus on June 15, 2007, 08:32:05 AM
Quoting: F Body
Audra Baltrukonyte


(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/emot-quagmire.gif)



Quoting: FUBAR
Quoting: art b
hmm eastern european babes........

Don't, you'll get Chris all "moist in his special places"...



Ahhhh yeeaahhhh

Speaking of which off to Luton this afternoon for an evening with...

[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/incursuspics/General/DSC00313.jpg\" border=\"0\"  alt=\"\" width=150>
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/incursuspics/General/DSC00310.jpg\" border=\"0\"  alt=\"\" width=150>
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: Cunning Plan on June 15, 2007, 08:49:30 AM
Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Never liked Johnny Foreigner.

Jane on the other hand...

(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/funny.gif)
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: art b on June 15, 2007, 10:31:17 AM
Quoting: FUBAR
but a bit tall looking for my liking (I don't think its just the camera angle)... not keen on having to stand on Tip-toes to kiss my GF...



ha ha ha, their all the same size when their lying down..........(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: EDGE on June 15, 2007, 11:15:56 PM
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/beavisnbutthead.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/beavisnbutthead.gif)
Title: I'm going to Milton Keynes to buy....
Post by: sixpack2639 on June 15, 2007, 11:53:48 PM
Quoting: art b
ha ha ha, their all the same size when their lying down..........



Who cares once their lying down!?!?!(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)