MKB Forum

General MKB => General Banter => Topic started by: Cunning Plan on June 15, 2007, 11:55:36 AM

Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: Cunning Plan on June 15, 2007, 11:55:36 AM
Why do you post on here so much?

Is everyone at work like me? (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: FUBAR on June 15, 2007, 11:58:46 AM
I'm at home today... was ment to be prepping for Bling (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: Incursus on June 15, 2007, 12:09:45 PM
I'm at work (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/security.gif)

(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/smirk.gif)


Till 2 anyway.
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: Shifty on June 15, 2007, 12:16:00 PM
Post from work, gives me something to do.

Actually quite busy at the mo, not very stimulating work though.

Finish 12:30 on Friday (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: F Body on June 15, 2007, 12:41:36 PM
I'm just full of post (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/lol.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: F Body on June 15, 2007, 12:42:19 PM
But only in non-works time because all the computers are monitored (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: Cunning Plan on June 15, 2007, 02:23:03 PM
Quoting: F Body
But only in non-works time because all the computers are monitored


So is ours but its balanced out as a non-smoker I dont go outside of a fag every 10 mins, so having a quick look on a forum is hardly counter-productive.
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: sixpack2639 on June 15, 2007, 02:41:25 PM
Quoting: F Body
I'm just full of post


Yeah, COMPOST!!!(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)

I'm sorta retired ATM for medical reasons.
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: Jo on June 15, 2007, 04:17:18 PM
I'm off work too
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: F Body on June 15, 2007, 05:10:39 PM
Quoting: Cunning Plan
so having a quick look on a forum is hardly counter-productive.


GM would still give you the 3P's (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)

P60 - P45 and P-Off (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif)

Quoting: sixpack2639
I'm sorta retired ATM for medical reasons.


I feel like I should be (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)

Quoting: Podette
I'm off work too


Jeeze does anyone work round here (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/lol.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: Roadkill on June 15, 2007, 05:30:16 PM
Quoting: Cunning Plan
How come you post on MKB so much?


Because it F*cking ROCKS - That's why (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/headbang.gif)

(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/mkb.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: ianjpage on June 16, 2007, 05:40:07 PM
Quoting: Roadkill

Quoting: Cunning Plan
How come you post on MKB so much?

Because it F*cking ROCKS - That's why  


Amen to that brother (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/mkb.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rock.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: Fieldy on June 17, 2007, 02:45:55 AM
im off all this week coming! (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)

work sucks! (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/lol.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: F Body on June 17, 2007, 08:43:07 AM
Quoting: Cunning Plan
Why do you post on here so much?


We are all basically honest, no hidden agendas, nobody is more or less important than anybody else , it's mainly about cars which to most of us is just a hobby , there aren't too many rules and ...............


It's FUN (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: sixpack2639 on June 17, 2007, 05:11:57 PM
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/plusone.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/mkb.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: ianjpage on June 17, 2007, 10:07:03 PM
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/worship.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/mkb.gif)
Title: How come you post on MKB so much?
Post by: art b on June 18, 2007, 11:47:34 AM
Quoting: F Body
We are all basically honest, no hidden agendas, nobody is more or less important than anybody else , it's mainly about cars which to most of us is just a hobby , there aren't too many rules and ...............


you been sniffin polish again martine.??............(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/lol.gif)