After 5 long years my doctor says my heart function is finally back to normal range and I can go back to work!!!!(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
I start a new job tomorrow morning 8am!!(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
I'll be running a flatbed wrecker for an Autobody shop just up the road from me!!(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Good luck pal
You mean my postal service is gonna suffer ?
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/smirk.gif)
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif)
Good luck, Mate.
We all complain about work but I'd go insane if I was away from it for too long . . .
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/crazy.gif)
Quoting: Roadkill
You mean my postal service is gonna suffer ?
Just slightly mate.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif) Will have to arrange it so I can get them out on Saturday mornings.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Good Luck Carl! (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
It's O.K, mate - Only ribbing ya'. (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
No money left now so the K-Memeber will be the last for a while.
(BTW - Has the check arrived yet ?)
Sorry, (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/offtopic.gif)
good luck carl,
we all moan about the dreaded four letter word ,
but we forget ,theres lots of people out there wish they were well enough to be able to go to work,
have a good un mate(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
watch out for pranks on the new boy(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)
keep us posted,
ps a likkle tip 4 ya,
"keep smiling"
cos the boss loves an idiot.........(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
Thanks fellas!!
My doctor had me believeing i'd never be able to go back to work... I guess I showed him!(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
Quoting: Roadkill
(BTW - Has the check arrived yet ?)
Not yet....I've been watching for it.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)
Nothing from UPS yet either.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif)
Glad to hear your health problems getting better mate and (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/crossed.gif) for tomorrow - hope you enjoy it - dont forget - take pics for us lot to see what ya up to !!!
good luck buddy! (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Quoting: sixpack2639
I'll be running a flatbed wrecker
Spare parts for the win (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/lol.gif)
Good Luck Mate (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Quoting: F Body
Spare parts for the win
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/funny.gif)
Thanks for the well wishes guys!(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/cool.gif)
I'm off to get ready for me first day.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
I haven't seen 6:30am in quite a while!!!(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
Cheers, Carl
Quoting: sixpack2639
I haven't seen 6:30am in quite a while!!!
You mean there is a 06:30
AM (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif)
Thought it was just make believe (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
so how did it go?(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Quoting: Sammy Lou
so how did it go?
Yeah come on tell all, although could still be @ work working out the time diff.......22.20 here
bet hes blagged some over time or out wiff the lads for a couple of cold uns.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif).....i dunno these truckers..........(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
hope it went well carl...(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
1st day was fine.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
A bunch of paperwork so Uncle Sam could take his share (and then some) of my pay.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/smirk.gif)
Most of the rest of the day was spent checking out the shop and meeting the other guys that work there.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif)
Only had 1 call out all day and that was to pick up a Ford Expidition that ran from the coppers.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif)
He jumped out of the truck and took off on foot and got away.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
He called the shop to find out how much the tow bill was before I even got back to the shop with it.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)
The jackass was bragging when he came in to retrieve his truck about getting away from the cops so we called the Sheriff's Office and told them he'd picked the truck up and they put out an APB on the truck.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/devil.gif)
ADC candidate i think.
Quoting: sixpack2639
1st day was fine.
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
there will b plenty of fords to keep ya busy im sure..........(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
Quoting: sixpack2639
1st day was fine
Good news (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Quoting: sixpack2639
The jackass was bragging when he came in to retrieve his truck about getting away from the cops so we called the Sheriff's Office and told them he'd picked the truck up and they put out an APB on the truck.
What a 'tard. (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
glad to hear ya had a good day mate...
i gorra say only in america can someone run from the cops, get the car back and drive off lol!!
Quoting: sixpack2639
1st day was fine.
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/beavisnbutthead.gif)
Quoting: ianjpage
i gorra say only in america can someone run from the cops, get the car back and drive off lol!!
Over here they would have cubed it...(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif)
The guy driving it wasn't the registered owner, his GF was and she said no one had her authorization to be driving it.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rtfm.gif)
So basically she was claiming it was stolen, big surprise.(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sarcasm.gif)
ahhh right (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/smirk.gif)