http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/allanv/KembleAirshow2007It be Kemble AirShow....
there was planes and stuff and wine and food
but no damn beer!!!!!!!
Got a bit worried when I saw the Pyrotechnics Show pictures - thought a plane had gone down !
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif)
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
I haven't been to an airshow in a couple of years . . . . (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)
My favourite used to be Biggin Hill . . . . Ah, memories . . . . (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
looks like a kewl day out!!
Looks like a good day, also explains where the Red Arrows were coming from as they flew over Mums house yesterday (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rock.gif)
Quoting: Incursus
Looks like a good day, also explains where the Red Arrows were coming from as they flew over Mums house yesterday
They flew out of Kemble to do a fly past for the Queen
May be the Internet filter at work ?
Loads the page "picasaweb.google.co.uk" but won't show the pictures (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif)
I'll have a look again when I get home (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)