Sorry i know it's not car related but it makes my blood boil (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/devil.gif)
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/ranton.gif)
Oh dear what a pitty there aren't enough jail cells (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)
Send the buggers to Iraq then or give em a tent on Dartmoor (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/mad.gif)
What do the victims of crime get ?
A crime reference number and bugger all else (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rtfm.gif)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6766119.stm
Sucks.
I say deport them to the outer hibrides (sp) . . . If they make it back - then send them to jail.
If not - taxpayers money saved. (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
Quoting: Roadkill
I say deport them to the outer hibrides (sp) . . .
Well Austraila worked quite well last time (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rofls.gif)
Yeah, but now we pay to visit them ! (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/smirk.gif)
There's no room in the jails, so free some prisoners?
I don't suppose there was anybody sitting in the back of that meeting who raised their hand and suggested we might like, you know, build some more jails?
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)
But its cheaper to let people out, than to build more jails.
Plus no-one would want a jail built next door to them.
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/down.gif)
I'd have thought being near a jail would be the most crime free area possible as no crook, especially escaping ones, would want to hang around...
yup... the idea of breaking out of jail is to get as faraway as possible :)
Quoting: HardRockCamaro
I'd have thought being near a jail would be the most crime free area possible
Quoting: EDGE
yup... the idea of breaking out of jail is to get as faraway as possible :)
Would have thought the worst danger was a riot like Yarlswood or Strangeways (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)
Hell I rather live next to a prison then next to half a dozen scum bags that have been released early because of overcrowding (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rtfm.gif)
Saw this quote on the BBC website :
To make sentences reflect the number of prison places seems like madness. The ultimate logic of this would be too free everyone to save the expense of a prison system altogether.
Welcome to Blairs Britian (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/sad.gif)