As there's less then a month ((http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif)) to go should we not be doing fresh threads on our other visited forums and request them stickying ?
Time is running out ! (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif)
Quoting: Roadkill
should we not be doing fresh threads on our other visited forums
You mean there are other Forums (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif)
Good idea though, wonder what forum I can post one (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/chiny.gif)
I've bumped it over on AVO. (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
well my truck has been officially filled up today, 5 going here (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/up.gif)
order our BP tickets at end of the week.
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rock.gif)
I've now added a thread on the Musclecars forum, too.
I'd forgotten all about that place. (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/rolleyes.gif)
you guys going to advertise in the citezen or mk news?
You going to get either to attend?
should at least inform them of the event, so it can ge listed in Citizen go section etc
p.s. also what about BBC Look East?
Quoting: DanC
you guys going to advertise in the citezen or mk news?
Have e-mailed their relevant 'Whats On' departments but have yet to hear from them.....(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)
I've put a post about it on the MMA (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/beavisnbutthead.gif)