MKB Forum

General MKB => General Banter => Topic started by: F Body on June 21, 2007, 07:01:25 PM

Title: Honda Civic with an LS1 !
Post by: F Body on June 21, 2007, 07:01:25 PM
Not exactly my first choice of car to drop an LS1 into but I wish I had half his engineering skill (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)

(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/highpsimr2/IMAGE_153.jpg)

Two months work and less than $1,000 (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/worship.gif)

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=730443&page=1&pp=20
Title: Honda Civic with an LS1 !
Post by: sixpack2639 on June 21, 2007, 11:19:05 PM
(http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif) (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/shame.gif) WHY?!?!
Title: Honda Civic with an LS1 !
Post by: F Body on June 22, 2007, 06:36:51 AM
Quoting: sixpack2639
WHY?!?!


Just because he can !  Which in my book is cool  (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/cool.gif)
Title: Honda Civic with an LS1 !
Post by: CJ-IROCZ on June 22, 2007, 07:33:47 AM
Got to take my hat off to him

takes a certain person to go to take on a project like that (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/beavisnbutthead.gif)
Title: Honda Civic with an LS1 !
Post by: Cunning Plan on June 22, 2007, 08:42:04 AM
Quoting: F Body
Not exactly my first choice of car to drop an LS1 into but I wish I had half his engineering skill


I agree.  I hate chav racers but if someone is going to put proper engineering into something and fabricate that kinda thing, it takes a lot of doing..