MKB Forum

Forum Information => Questions and Queries => Topic started by: Jamieg285 on July 02, 2007, 02:00:33 PM

Title: Where to buy vacuum caps?
Post by: Jamieg285 on July 02, 2007, 02:00:33 PM
I thought it would be easy, but I'm struggling to find somewhere that sells vacuum caps (for one of the ports on my carb).  

Easy to find stateside, but not over here.

Anyone know where I can get some?
Title: Where to buy vacuum caps?
Post by: Incursus on July 02, 2007, 02:03:17 PM
I remember asking the same question, can't remember what the answer was or if I ever managed to get any (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)
Title: Where to buy vacuum caps?
Post by: Roadkill on July 02, 2007, 02:06:08 PM
Quoting: Jamieg285
I thought it would be easy


Ditto.

I had no joy - Instead used rubber pipe with a bolt screwed into it. (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/cowboy.gif)
Title: Where to buy vacuum caps?
Post by: Jamieg285 on July 02, 2007, 02:23:37 PM
Quoting: Roadkill
I had no joy - Instead used rubber pipe with a bolt screwed into it.


Quoting: Incursus
I remember asking the same question, can't remember what the answer was or if I ever managed to get any


Mmm,  maybe I should buy a box from the States.  Looks like I've got a ready made market!! (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/wink.gif)
Title: Where to buy vacuum caps?
Post by: Incursus on July 02, 2007, 02:33:27 PM
Quoting: Jamieg285
Looks like I've got a ready made market!!


Don't have a carb to put em on anymore (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/can.gif)
Title: Where to buy vacuum caps?
Post by: Jamieg285 on July 02, 2007, 02:35:52 PM
Doh!

http://www.usautomotive.co.uk/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=124

I was there on Sat too. (although I didn't need one then!)
Title: Where to buy vacuum caps?
Post by: Roadkill on July 02, 2007, 02:36:36 PM
I'll go halves with ya' . . assuming it's not an obscene price. (http://mkb-cc.yanksrule.co.uk//Forum/smileys/confused.gif)