beverage of the moment..
seagrams 100 pipers delux scotch whisky..
nice, but not as good as cutty sark. (my fave scotch)
Used to drink Whiskey.
I Got a bit carried away with it, though . . . . probably would've been dead by now. (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
Beer slows mw down, so it's my preferred tipple nowadays.
I normaly drink kronenbourg 1664. but a mate got me a guinness the other day now I can not stop drinking it. (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/wink.gif)
guiness is good, and kronenburg 1664 grolsche and carlsberg (esp. export) are my fave largers.
as for bitters, old speccled hen, kilkenny or old peculear are my faves.
Quoting: philoldsmobile
as for bitters, old speccled hen, kilkenny or old peculear are my faves.
Like all of them but not had Kilkenny for about 8 years might try it again so long as it didn't go all weak arse like Cafferys.
Quoting: philoldsmobile
as for bitters, old speccled hen, kilkenny
Also I'm pretty sure these two are Ales not bitters (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/smirk.gif)
Think Old peculier is as well but i'm not sure (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/confused.gif)
kilkenny is definately a bitter..
old peculear might class as an ale, but its a rather loose term..
Quoting: philoldsmobile
kilkenny is definately a bitter..
(http://www.koff.fi/stc/images/docs/kilkenny.jpg)
A mildly-hopped reddish Irish
ale named for Kilkenny, its hometown. An easily-approached and popular selection among beer-lovers.
(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/confused.gif)
meh..
i'll stick with this large rum i just poured!
rum is a bit yuckie i prefer sheridens
Quoting: Sammy Lou
rum is a bit yuckie
not sure I've ever tried it.
Spirits make me giggle like a girl though.....so I probably wont (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/confused.gif)
Quoting: Sammy Lou
rum is a bit yuckie i prefer sheridens
shal i bring some to bling then? (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/grin.gif)
yeah (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif) spirits make me giggle to(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/tongue.gif)
not much at all makes me giggle recently (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/sad.gif)
why?
so many reasons, some to be discussed, some not... mainly bitching, but some other things i need to sort myself.
nothing about you guys though, you rock!
if you ever wanna chat i am here as a mate(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/wink.gif)
thanks, i appreciate it.
(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/grin.gif)
you know how to get hold of me(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/wink.gif)
Quoting: Sammy Lou
you know how to get hold of me
Round the neck is best (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/smirk.gif)
sorry i'll get my coat............(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/confused.gif)
dont be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/confused.gif)
was just musing the flavour of this rum..
there was a hint of something in there that i just couldn't place....
its elastoplast - its rum flavoured with a hint of elastoplast.(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/shame.gif)
Quoting: Sammy Lou
dont be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how be anything else...............(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/sad.gif)
Have a (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/OrigGlazed.gif)
yuckie(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/sick.gif)
Quoting: philoldsmobile
its elastoplast - its rum flavoured with a hint of elastoplast.
(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/shame.gif)
Quoting: incursus
Quoting: philoldsmobile
its elastoplast - its rum flavoured with a hint of elastoplast.
Not used elastoplaste I hope (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/shame.gif)
i dont think so.... used elastoplast tastes like tennants super..
yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/worthless.gif)
and thats different from 80% of the other threads HOW? (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/shame.gif)
(http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/Arch04/1140574492.jpg)
wrong, wrong, wrong again !!!!.
amaretto is the way ahead (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif)
EDGE
"Show me the way to Amaretto" ?
(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/dontknow.gif)