Just a reminder that it's the Northampton meet this Wednesday night.
I've just checked the weather forecast and ( fingers crossed ) it looks like it's going to be the only dry day this week !
Hey I might even wake the Camaro from it's slumber (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/wink.gif)
Sorry but I have a Social Club meeting & Bar duty on wednesday Night(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/smirk.gif)
Otherwise, i'd be coming along.
Ryan
Not sure mate, have a load of things at home i need to get done before i move on out
dont worry martyn i will be there(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/tongue.gif) (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/OrigGlazed.png) (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/OrigGlazed.png)
will be there.. (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/grin.gif)
Going out to Dinner Wednesday - It's Sammy-Lou's Mums Birthday . . . (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/sad.gif)
no car, no money (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/down.gif)
Gonna make sure I go to the meets at least 1 out of 2 as soon as the Camaro is taxed . . .
(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/wink.gif)
I personaly think that we should all try to make the Northants meet as a group at least once a month. There was talk of a sunday meet so that could be helpful
We'd be more likely to be able to make it for a Sun meet. Although the way my weekends are looking at the moment it will be next year before I can make any.
Alex looks like he may not be wanting his late night feed for much longer, so I may be able to get to a Weds one soon anyway.
Have to see how things go.
we need to be carefull with sunday meets, ours is the 1st, north london is the 2nd cambridge is the 3rd, so unless northants is the 4th sunday, its gonna clash with something else,.
the good thing about week day meets is that they rarely clash...
never enough weekends ina month to go round !!