7 users online (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif) (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif)
Quoting: Jamieg285
7 users online
Yup just noticed, we truly rock
(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif)
Talking of new records
300 post yeah official MKB post whore, come on ryan your only 50 behind (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/biglol.gif)
Quoting: 55starchief
Talking of new records
300 post yeah official MKB post whore
That means one of 2 things :-
- Either the ranking hack doesn't work properly, or
- you need 301 to change up
Either way :
POST WHORE(http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif)
Can't we just choose what we are and leave post counts off ???
Looks like it was option B (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/up.gif)
Quoting: Roadkill
Can't we just choose what we are and leave post counts off ???
I was going to look at getting rid of the 'Member/Moderator' line and replace it with a 'star' system(maybe donuts (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/OrigGlazed.png) (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/OrigGlazed.png) )
I suppose we could change it to be self chosen, and the (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/OrigGlazed.png) (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/OrigGlazed.png) replacing the rank name (i.e. newbie = (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/OrigGlazed.png) )
Quoting: Roadkill
Can't we just choose what we are and leave post counts off ???
NO
Just post more (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/biglol.gif)
Part of the point of this Forum was, I thought, to prove that we don't just Whore for the sake of getting a higher status - but to have a laugh and freely discuss improvements to the MKB.
????
Quoting: Roadkill
Part of the point of this Forum was, I thought, to prove that we don't just Whore for the sake of getting a higher status - but to have a laugh and freely discuss improvements to the MKB.
All my psots have been valid mate, perhaps we should start a word association game (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/lol.gif) we stopped philo's ho thread!
Yes this is the real new record thread , I was late as usual (http://www.aaci-beds.co.uk/forum/smileys/mad.gif)