Fieldys' Camaro Project!......

Started by Fieldy, March 09, 2007, 01:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieldy

Quoting: Titsy
IFAIK, 1993 V6 Camaro, Auto. Stock as they come...




3.4.....The baby one. As far as I am aware, completely stock.

http://imageshack.us\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">

Fieldy

Quoting: ianjpage
well apart from the exhaust system!!!


yes.....I don't know the specs of this either aside from it is damn loud!

Titsy

Quoting: Fieldy
aside from it is damn loud!


Yup, gotta get me one of those, so that the sweet burble of the V8 isn't dround out by the scream of pain from Shifty's MR2 when driving in convoy...

Fieldy

Quoting: Titsy
Shifty's MR2


he he he.......Mine isn't as loud as his.....but hopefully me and shifty will get up to dartford tunnel!

Titsy

Quoting: Fieldy
3.4.....The baby one


160hp behind 1477 kilogrammes of car... Best start saving for those turbos...

Fieldy

I never drive fast, I just wanted to cruise to the summer shows

I get paranoid at 85MPH on the motorway!

F Body

Quoting: Fieldy
I get paranoid at 85MPH on the motorway!



Another convict then, join the club

philoldsmobile

meh, i do 80 - 90 almost everywhere.....

80 is my typical cruising speed, but it often creeps up. i keep trying to keep myself to 70 - 75, but it doesn't happen