Happy Birthday to.....

Started by Incursus, June 15, 2007, 12:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incursus

Lord Roadkill!!!





Your nearly as old as you look

Losty


F Body


Titsy

Have a good one matey....

sixpack2639

Happy Birthday mate!! Hope ya have a good en!!!!!

FUBAR

Happy Birthday m8!

Have a good un yeah!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Rob


Cunning Plan

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Jo


Sammy Lou


Roadkill

Cheers, Peeps.

Yep, 28 today.

I don't care, though . . . I may be old, but I'm still pretty.


Titsy

Quoting: Roadkill
I may be old, but I'm still pretty



That was a joke, right?

art b

Quoting: Roadkill
I don't care, though . . . I may be old, but I'm still pretty....... ?



i think we have to add our own word ...........pmsl  
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

EDGE

Quoting: Roadkill
Yep, 28 today


happy birthday dude,

I was 26 yesterday, didn't realise our birthdays were so close....

Titsy

Quoting: EDGE
I was 26 yesterday,


Dude.... Happy Birthday for yesterday...

I'm older than you...

sixpack2639

Holy crap!!! You younguns are makin me feel old!!!!

Jo

Belated Happy B-day to Edge

Roadkill

Quoting: EDGE
I was 26 yesterday, didn't realise our birthdays were so close....




Happy belated Burpday for the 14th

Roadkill

Quoting: sixpack2639
You younguns are makin me feel old!!!!


We've still got Martyn.

sixpack2639

Happy belated Birthday Edge mate!!

Quoting: Roadkill
We've still got Martyn.


Well, at least i'm not the only old git on here!

ianjpage

Happy birthday dude, birthday drinks later

Fieldy

Happy Birthday both of Ya!!!

Roadkill

Quoting: ianjpage
Happy birthday dude, birthday drinks later


Indeed there was

ianjpage

indeed there was copious amounts of drink consumed by all - but a damn good evening was had - thanks to the organiser and everyone for making it kewl evenin g