See where i spent my Sunday

Started by Allanv, June 18, 2007, 10:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allanv

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/allanv/KembleAirshow2007\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/allanv/KembleAirshow2007

It be Kemble AirShow....

there was planes and stuff and wine and food

but no damn beer!!!!!!!

Roadkill

Got a bit worried when I saw the Pyrotechnics Show pictures - thought a plane had gone down !





I haven't been to an airshow in a couple of years . . . .

My favourite used to be Biggin Hill . . . . Ah, memories . . . .

ianjpage


Incursus

Looks like a good day, also explains where the Red Arrows were coming from as they flew over Mums house yesterday

Allanv

Quoting: Incursus
Looks like a good day, also explains where the Red Arrows were coming from as they flew over Mums house yesterday


They flew out of Kemble to do a fly past for the Queen

F Body

May be the Internet filter at work ?

Loads the page "picasaweb.google.co.uk" but won't show the pictures

I'll have a look again when I get home