How come you post on MKB so much?

Started by Cunning Plan, June 15, 2007, 11:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunning Plan

Why do you post on here so much?

Is everyone at work like me?
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

FUBAR

I'm at home today... was ment to be prepping for Bling
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Incursus


Shifty

Post from work, gives me something to do.

Actually quite busy at the mo, not very stimulating work though.

Finish 12:30 on Friday

F Body


F Body

But only in non-works time because all the computers are monitored

Cunning Plan

Quoting: F Body
But only in non-works time because all the computers are monitored


So is ours but its balanced out as a non-smoker I dont go outside of a fag every 10 mins, so having a quick look on a forum is hardly counter-productive.
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

sixpack2639

Quoting: F Body
I'm just full of post


Yeah, COMPOST!!!

I'm sorta retired ATM for medical reasons.

Jo


F Body

Quoting: Cunning Plan
so having a quick look on a forum is hardly counter-productive.


GM would still give you the 3P's

P60 - P45 and P-Off

Quoting: sixpack2639
I'm sorta retired ATM for medical reasons.


I feel like I should be

Quoting: Podette
I'm off work too


Jeeze does anyone work round here

Roadkill

Quoting: Cunning Plan
How come you post on MKB so much?


Because it F*cking ROCKS - That's why


ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill

Quoting: Cunning Plan
How come you post on MKB so much?

Because it F*cking ROCKS - That's why  


Amen to that brother

Fieldy

im off all this week coming!

work sucks!

F Body

Quoting: Cunning Plan
Why do you post on here so much?


We are all basically honest, no hidden agendas, nobody is more or less important than anybody else , it's mainly about cars which to most of us is just a hobby , there aren't too many rules and ...............


It's FUN

sixpack2639


ianjpage


art b

Quoting: F Body
We are all basically honest, no hidden agendas, nobody is more or less important than anybody else , it's mainly about cars which to most of us is just a hobby , there aren't too many rules and ...............


you been sniffin polish again martine.??............
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon: