Help - Sponsorship Required UPDATED

Started by Senior F Body Kid, May 10, 2007, 05:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

You can count me in for £10 too  


ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill

Ian - Can we sticky this one please . . Maybe add a note in the title for what it's about ?



Stickied and modified

F Body

Well done Rosa - just remember the thumb screws

Put me down for £10

F Body

Quoting: Titsy
I'm good for a tenner...


PAID - Thank You Rosa x.

ianjpage

doh she should have collected today at KK!!!!

Finlay

Put me down for £20

I'll paypal it over if I can

F Body

Quoting: Finlay
Put me down for £20

I'll paypal it over if I can


That's very kind Finlay, I don't have a paypal account but if you could send it to either to Ian or Roadkill that would be greatly appreciated

Finlay

My Pleasure mate.

Can I use the Donate button at the top of the page?

ianjpage

Prob best not to as that goes to a specific MKB account and then would have to transfer to another account so either to me / dean direct

Finlay


ianjpage

LOL good point - mine is ian@yanksrule.co.uk deanos is........................

Finlay


ianjpage


Finlay


ianjpage


Senior F Body Kid

Quoting: Finlay
Put me down for £20

I'll paypal it over if I can


Wow ! Thankyou sooo much , it's not true what my dad say's about you
'Your a very nice man !' so my mum say's

Finlay


Senior F Body Kid

Here's a picture of me at the St Patricks day parade, in practice for the main event !

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/fbody007/Misc/CIMG2122.jpg?t=1179332192\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">

F Body

Quoting: Senior F Body Kid
Your a very nice man !'


A very very nice Man


Oh and it's still shiney

HardRockCamaro

Should I just paypal mine to Ian too?

Finlay

COME ON THEN - Lets have a Running Total Collected so far

Roadkill

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Should I just paypal mine to Ian too?


Bring it to the next MKB meet.




ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Should I just paypal mine to Ian too?


Bring it to the next MKB meet.



Senior F Body Kid

Quoting: Finlay
COME ON THEN - Lets have a Running Total Collected so far


Well so far , you guy's have agreed to sponsor me £260 , but now it's not a sponsor , due to the weather ( please see the topic -    Senior F Body Kid is gutted ! )

It's now a donation , if you don't want to go ahead please say so and i will refund you.