Apple launch Windows Browser.

Started by F Body, June 11, 2007, 09:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pod

Quoting: F Body
Getting Firefox was the bet bit of advice my Geeky friends gave me


Firefox now has a built in spellchecker. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3
Great for spell checking online forms, such as forum posts.

F Body

Quoting: Pod
Firefox now has a built in spellchecker. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3
Great for spell checking online forms, such as forum posts.



Wot wood I kneed a smelling checker four

I'm not iliterate I know who my father is


Downloaded

sixpack2639


Fieldy

I have the spell checker.....but all it does is redline everything I miss-spell, it doesn't give me the correct spelling!

It just points out how bad I am!

F Body

Quoting: Fieldy
but all it does is redline everything I miss-spell,


Gotta love technology

If I knew how to spell it I wouldn't have asked the spell checker

Pod

Quoting: Fieldy
but all it does is redline everything I miss-spell, it doesn't give me the correct spelling!


Try right clicking on the bit which is underlined.

Fieldy

Quoting: Pod
Try right clicking on the bit which is underlined.




Firefox is now the ultimate browser!!!

Cheers Pod!!

Incursus

Been using Firefox for a bit now.....meh very similar to the Safari

I'll give it couple more days but at the moment I prefer IE7

sixpack2639

Mum has firefox on her puter and TBH i'm not impressed with it.

I'll be sticking with IE7 myself.